What a journey

 


Today I finally submitted my portfolio. I never thought that 6 weeks ago I could have done so. Being late to join the course was hard and I really struggled initially on what even was my Professional Practice.

Looking back now I have learnt so much from this project that also transfers to my Professional Practice:-

Not to give up - important for a dancer as you get No a lot
I understand more how I learn - essential really ! 
I’ve downloaded the audio version Twyla Tharps book The Creative Habit. I have the book but realised my method of learning probably suits an audio book.
( This is a must read - or listen - if you haven’t already)
The importance of Professional Networks - can anyone recommend any for dancers ?
The importance of challenging assumptions mine and others

What I want to do better in Module 2:-
Blog more - every week and interact with others blogs
Research more
Attend more zooms and have the confidence to contribute
Get someone to comment on my blog to help me improve
Use my experience from Module 1
Find more audio books to inspire me and others

I hope everyone else has managed with their portfolios if anyone wants any help with turn it in just let me know

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflective Journal

Reflection

Rainbow Eucalyptus