Reflective Journal

 

Having submitted my Draft Inquiry Proposal Helen suggested I start a reflective journal as part of my research. The idea being that the journal reflects my thoughts and feelings and importantly my initial perceptions around my inquiry proposal. By detailing my thoughts and reflecting on my opinions I hope to be more objective and creative as I organise and challenge my own thoughts.

Apparently this is now a widespread research tool, especially when you are already immersed in your topic and may already have experiences or opinions that relate to your research.

The journal will help me keep my methods and understandings clearly documented throughout the process and will eventually be a formal part of my research.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection

Rainbow Eucalyptus