Studying at Sea



My first thought ( or maybe 2nd or 3rd - after what will I pack)  when I heard I had secured my first contract on a Ship was Aaggghhh how am I going to do my Uni work.

It’s no secret I find the work challenging and the thought of doing that at Sea with limited WiFi worries me.

However I have got myself organised an up to date with my work and am feeling confident I am going to give it a go.

I have worked abroad before but not on a ship - so the question of where I am going to work is bothering me but I am determined to make it work.

In some ways the solitude might help me study and I will have access to a whole team of dancers and different performers that hopefully will provide a good contact for my study.

I may not be able to make the live zoom sessions but I often have to rewatch them to help with my essays so I will just have to do that!

If anyone is in a similar position please let me know - any hints / tips will be gratefully received.

I’m on the ship until January 2023 so I will have to finish this module and start the next whilst on board ! 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflective Journal

Reflection

Rainbow Eucalyptus